Impeccably restored and maintained “Santa Barbara Mission Revival” style home, originally commissioned by William H. Crocker in the mid 1890’s, as one of 5 Crocker Row Homes.
Offering three bedrooms, two and one half baths in the main residence; along with two additional detached powder rooms. Detailed and thoughtful renovation completed in 2013, preserving the ‘of era’ appointments, along with the history and architectural merit of the home.
Ideally located on The Upper Eastside, in the heart of the El Pueblo Viejo District, sited on over one third acre; by way of acquisition of adjoining parcel and expansion of original parcel.
Professionally landscaped grounds, complete with gated motor court, loggia with outdoor fireplace, heated outdoor patio and specimen plantings. Within close proximity to area beaches, local parks, renowned restaurants and the Santa Barbara Mission and accompanying rose gardens.